We will like to inform all prospect clients on the ordering process with Banju Pvt Ltd which will help both parties eliminate waste of time and faciliate trades.
This procedure applies to all products sell and to all prospect who found us online.
- Client send RFQ
- We reply with Quotation of the product which will contain specifications not currently available on our website.
- Prospect Buyer send LOI
- We respond with SCO
- Once all negotiations on modification are complete
- We send Signed FCO
- Buyer send Purchase Order
- We prepare draft contract for review
- buyer revert back with any modifications on the contract
- We sign final contract and send
- Buyer sign and everything from this stage strictly goes according to contract.
we have flexible payment methods depending on several risk factors. As a prospect client, there are some advantages you might not enjoy while you will likely be struggling to seal your first deal with us, such advantages which exclussive to existing customers are:
- 100% LC (an exception is if we have existing clients in your destination country whom we can use as (proxy to deliver goods to you on 100% LC ) or after physical visitatotion.
- Even in the eventuality we have existing client at destination country, we wouldn’t accept any payment terms which will require end ccustomer to pay after more than 2 weeks of recieving the products and we will have to ask reparations for demages if such breach of contract occurs.
Acceptable payment terms for existing clients
- 100% LC at sight (from 2st trade ).
- Payment up to 45 days after arrival (3th trade).
- Free samples on any other products of interest to existing clients.
- Sponsored visitation of any of our factory ( clients with collective orders of more than 500mt).
for any questions please dont hestiate to contact us